Get ready to add a splash of colour to your breakfast, brunch or brinner with these vibrant, easy and delicious waffles! Whether you're a waffle aficionado or a novice in the kitchen, this recipe is easy to follow and is guaranteed to put a smile on the dial of anyone who eats them!
What You'll Need
- A Waffle Iron
- Colour Mill Oil Blend Lime, Hot Pink, Teal and Yellow (any 4 colours of your choice will do!)
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 3/4 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Cup melted Butter
- 1 Tbsp White Sugar
- 4 tsps Baking Powder
- 1 tsps Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsps Salt
- Pre-heat your Waffle Iron and spray with cooking oil or apply melted butter to ensure the waffles don't stick.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder and Salt).
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with a mixer until light and fluffy and pale in colour.
- Add the Vanilla Extract to the egg mixture.
- Combine the dry mixture into the bowl with the egg mixture.
- Add the butter and milk into the mixture and blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture into 4 bowls, colouring each bowl with a different colour of Oil Blend.
- Pour spoonfuls of each colour onto your hot Waffle Iron. Alternate between spoonfuls of the 4 colours until the pan is completely coated.
- Close your Waffle Iron and cook until your batter is golden brown (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- Serve with your choice of toppings - in our video, we topped with Chocolate Buttercream, Maple Syrup and Sprinkles!